7.10.2009

rough start

When Kevin came downstairs after getting ready for work this morning he asked me why today is going to be a good day. I must have looked particularly distraught. So far Noah has been super cranky (still teething?) and Jack spilled milk (on purpose), refused to eat his cereal then sat on a chair (time out) and cried as loudly as he could with his mouth closed (...because I may have threatened to wash his mouth out with soap if he kept screaming. This is a threat that I have never followed through on, but it remains effective.)

I couldn't think of a reason.

Do you ever have mornings like this, where within 15 minutes all the enthusiasm you've generated for the day, the reason you felt compelled to get out of bed in the morning, has depleted?

No comments:

Post a Comment

what do you think?