10.26.2009

And the winner IS....

All the names in a cup...
The winner selected at random by a completely unbiased passerby (Jack)
And Faith WINS! Yeah Faith! I know where to find you=)

Thanks all of you for participating. It was really fun. Though last night I kept dreaming about pulling names out of the cup who were random people from my life who I barely knew and could never appreciate such a treasure, so I kept drawing name after name. It was really stressful.
It was nice to wake up and fill the cup with names of people that I love.

3 comments:

  1. Yay! Thanks so much. I'm very excited about my new piece of arwork. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. First, dang it.
    Second, I can't believe you have a plant that is actually growing. I am terrible at that.
    Third, maybe BYU...but don't tell, I think you know what I mean.

    ReplyDelete

what do you think?