11.21.2009

Family Pictures 2009

These pictures. I LOVE. these pictures.

Tays adoring Austin, as he has everyday since we brought Austin home.
Jack with his happy eyes
Taylor with his sweet, curious face.
Noah, with his charming dimple.Austy with his little fluff of hair.
Me, with my arms full of boys, as always...if only it always looked this good.
Just look at that handsome husband of mine. Love, love, love that man.
No wonder I get such good looking boys.
I can't tell you how much I love these pictures. We got them back today and I almost started crying as I looked at each one. These boys, my boys, captured and preserved. I have more. (pictures, not boys) I may post more if I just can't stand not sharing them with you. With the world. This is my family. These are my boys. And I love them. so much.

9 comments:

  1. Those look amazing!!! Who did them? They look beautiful and natural. Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are truly blessed!! Great photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nats, these pictures are so awesome. I'm so lucky to be able to live near you, and see my favorite nephews all the time. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love, Love, Love the photos! I know I shouldn't pick favorites but Noah's pictures always crack me up, he has the best expressions!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Natalie! What a treat! I can't wait to see you and your family!! I love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. those are great pictures!! you all look great and those boys sure are handsome!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, please do post more! Those turned out so well! You've motivated me to get on the family picture thing. I've been meaning to do it, but I feel like I need to really gear myself up to do it. It's not usually a good experience for me until I get the pictures back. I'd love to see the others! I'm glad they turned out so well. You are a great family!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for visiting my blog. I have 3 kids 3 and under and I am going NUTS. How do you do it?? your family is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

what do you think?