5.19.2009

Happy day

Today I had a visit from a new friend. I read her blog daily and see her at church weekly but other than that our contact has been rare. She is an amazing mom and I have to admit I was a little intimidated by her for a while. She just seems so on top of things and I rarely feel like I'm on top of anything. She brought over lunch (so nice) and we chatted for a few hours while my boys slept and her sweet boy explored our toys. If you enjoy a good daily read, I recommend her blog. (yeah, I just figured out how to do links like that. Pretty awesome.) Faith, if you ever happen to read this, I want you to know that I hope to one day be more like you in many ways.

Austin slept 7 hours straight last night. Glorious. I don't plan on it continuing, but it was wonderful and I'm grateful.

Mom, I miss you so very much today. I know our woods are beautiful right now and that the pasture is green. I can't tell you how much want to come. I want to see you adore my boys and show them the pig. They'd love it. Soon. Never soon enough, but soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

what do you think?