5.13.2009

what to do?

A moment of silence in our busy house occurs almost every day. Sometimes that is all it is, a brief moment when ALL four boys are napping, or at least being quiet in their beds. Sometimes, though, I get a good hour or so. What do I do with this hour? No matter what I feel like I should be doing something else.

If I nap, I feel like I should be doing laundry. If I clean, I feel like I should be getting a nap while I can. If I blog I feel like I should be getting dinner started. If I work on dinner I feel like I should be studying scriptures. Oh well. I feel lucky to have down time at all in my life right now.

On another note, I have recently figured out that Austin is allergic to eggs, or at least intolerant of them, in any form. I'm just grateful it isn't dairy. But that does mean no cake or cookies or mayo. sad day. Or year I guess it will be. OH, looks like my moment is up for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

what do you think?