4.29.2009

Marne

On Tuesday we were delighted to spend the bulk of the day with our best of friends. Marne drove down with her 3 charming girls from Salt Lake. Sophie and Emma just turned 4 and Gwyn is 17 months. Beautiful girls. I love how when we get together with them it's so easy. You'd think with 7 kids 4 and under things would be crazy, but all the kids play well together and Marne and I can catch up. It was just like the good old days. I was so lucky to have her as a neighbor and I'm so glad she's better at keeping in touch than I am.

Marne is such a building person and a day spent with her is rejuvenating. She amazes me as a person and I'm so flattered that she is my friend. There is nothing pretentious about her. She is real and deep and lighthearted all at the same time. She is a caring, fun and devoted mom who I hope to be more like. She laughs and smiles a lot and her enthusiasm for life rubs off on me when she's around. I will be forever grateful for her friendship.

No comments:

Post a Comment

what do you think?